Qabul vaqti: from Monday to Saturday, from 14:00 to 17:00 Building 1, 48 - room
Telefon: 99893 297 -00-22 Faks:+99866 234-07-86
Elektron pochta: email@example.com
Sanaev Sobir Toyirovich 06.03. Bornin 1978 in the Kattakurgan district of the Samarkand region.
Education: higher, Samarkand Agricultural Institute (bachelor, 1995-1999), Tashkent State Agrarian University (Master 1999-2001)
Laboractivity: student of the Samarkand agricultural institute (bachelor, 1995-1999)
Student of Tashkent State Agrarian University (Master 1999-2001)
Assistant at the Department of Horticulture at the Samarkand Agricultural Institute (2001)
Postgraduate student, Samarkand Agricultural Institute (2001-2004)
Samarkand Agricultural Institute, Associate Professor of the Department of Fruit and Vegetables and Grapes (2002-2005)
Assistant of the Department of Horticulture of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute (2005-2011)
Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute of the Agronomy Faculty, Associate Professor of the Department of Horticulture and Vegetable Growing and Viticulture (2011-2014)
Senior Researcher at the Samarkand Agricultural Institute, Associate Professor at the Department of Horticulture and Vegetable Growing and Viticulture (2015-2017)Dean of the Faculty of Fruit, Vegetable and Viticulture of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute, Associate Professor of the Department of Fruit and Viticulture and Viticulture (2015-2018)
Academic degree: Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
Academic title: associate professor
Service life: 25 years
Professional experience: 19 years
Marital status: Married, has 3 children.
Subjects: fruits and vegetables, fruits and vegetables, potato, gardening
Achievements: In order to improve pedagogical skills, he was trained 4 times in new pedagogical technologies and information technologies and was awarded the Istedod Foundation Certificate of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Sheison a business tripat Hirosaki University from November 1 to November 11, 2015 and under the program of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) from November 1 to November 11, 2016. He was awarded the JICA Continuing Education Programas part of the program "Getting in come from farmers using modern snacks in Uzbekistan." May 8-12, 2016 at the International Conference of the National University of Johnsangin South Korea participated in the fruit and vegetable industry.
1. Sanaev S.T., Ostonakulov T.E. Cooking potatoes with milk fat, butter // Journal "Agriculture of Uzbekistan". - Tashkent, 2006. No. 3. B. 24. (06.00.00, No. 4).
2. Sanaev S.T. The productivity of potato varieties in cultivation // Agro-ILM, the use of the agricultural magazine of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent. 2012. № 4 (24). B. 27. (06.00.00, No. 1).
3. Sanaev S.T., Kuyuliev N., Alikulova N. Growing potatoes from seeds and seeds grown as two-family crops // Journal “Agriculture of Uzbekistan”. - Tashkent, 2015. No. 4. B. 35. (06.00.00, No. 4).
4. Sanaev S. Your way of science. International Journal of Science. Russia. 2017. No. 2 (36). Pp. 103-105. (Global Impact Factor, IF - 0.543).
5. Sanaev S.T. New style of potato business // Journal "Agriculture of Uzbekistan". - Tashkent, 2017. No. 3. B. 46. (06.00.00, No. 4).
6. Sanaev S., Usmonov N. Resource-saving technologies in potato growing // Agro-ILM Applied Agricultural Journal of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent. 2017, No. 2 (46). B. 61. (06.00.00, No. 1).
7. Sanaev S., Amirov G. Agrotechnika of potato and corn cultivation // Use of Agro-ILM in the agricultural journal of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent, 2017. № 3 (47). B. 65-66. (06.00.00, №1).
8. Sanaev S.T. Recommendations on the technology of growing potato plants // Samarkand, 2004. B. 7.
9. Sanaev S.T. Cost-effective technologies for potato arieties // Kangwon National University; Samarkand Agricultural Institute "Regional Innovation Systems in Agriculture" Samarkand, 2015. B. 292-294.
10. Sanaev S.T. Growing potato varieties from in tact tumors // Achievements and prospects of agrarian science in the implementation of the food program in Uzbekistan. Collection of materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference. Section 1 - Samarkand, 2015. B. 160 - 162.
11. S. Sanaev. Economic technologies of potato Varetyiyes grown in the conditions of Uzbekistan // Second International Symposium GNU-CALS. May 10, Korea, 2016. R. 21.
12. Sanaev S.T. Growing potato varieties // Republican Scientific Practical Conference of Young Scientists. - Termez, 2016. B. 695-696.
13. Sanayev S., Amirov G. Agrotechnika of cultivation and cultivation of potatoes // Therole and importance of young scientists in the strategy of agricultural development. Collection of scientific articles by senior researchers, independent researchers and young scientists. - Samarkand, 2017. B. 106-108.
14. Sanaev S., Amirov Kh. Harvesting Herbs in Potatoes // International Conference “Agriculture, Regional Innovations and International Cooperation” Samarkand, 2017. R. 249-252.
Scientific leadership: under the leadership of more than 100 bachelors.