Qabul vaqti: From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except Saturday and Sunday
Telefon: +998(90) 6064175
Elektron pochta: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
1995 - Assistant of the Department of "Accounting, Finance and Auditing" Samarkand Agricultural Institute
1995-1998. - Associate Professor of "Accounting, Finance and Audit" department of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
1998-2000. 2000 - 2005 - Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs, Agro-Economics Faculty of Samarkand Agricultural Institute. - Head of the Department of "Accounting and Auditing" Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2005-2009. - Acting Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2009-2013. - Associate Professor of "Accounting and Auditing" department of Samarkand Agricultural Institute.
2013-2018 - Head of the Department of "Accounting and Auditing" Samarkand Agricultural Institute.
2018–2019. - Associate Professor of "Agroeconomics and Accounting" department of Samarkand Veterinary Medicine Institute.
2019 - head of the department "Economic efficiency and accounting in livestock" Samarkand Institute of Veterinary Medicine.
Duties of the Head of Department Participates in the discussion and solution of issues concerning the activities of the Department;
- Approves the work plan of the department, individual work plans of professors and teachers, and other documents related to the activities of the department;
- distributes teaching load on the teaching staff of the department and monitors their timely and quality implementation;
- submits to the management in the established order proposals on hiring, dismissal and appointment of employees to new positions, moral and material encouragement, as well as disciplinary action;
- Requires the relevant departments of the Institute to provide the necessary conditions for the proper implementation of the educational and research activities;
- Prepares and submits reports of the department on the activities of the academic year in the established order and terms, reports at the meetings of the Council.