The department of magistracy at the institute was founded in September 2002 in four specialties. The department was headed by associate professor M.Safarov. For the first time in 2002, 13 masters graduated in four specialties.
In order to fundamentally improve the effectiveness of the activities of the magistracy, long-term plans were identified in the following areas:
- improvement of the organizational structure of the magistracy;
- improving the quality and efficiency of the educational process;
- ensuring the relevance and importance of the scientific work of graduate students;
- to provide with modern textbooks and study aids the educational process, as well as to increase their quality and quantity.
The following main tasks were assigned to the magistracy, departments and deans:
- organization of the educational process for the preparation of masters, quality control and training preparation;
- provision of educational and research work;
- coordination and control over the preparation of masters for all deans, departments and departments of the institute;
- preparation of masters and regular monitoring of their employment;
- systematically analyze and prepare reports on the preparation of masters.
The Department of Magistracy carries out its activities in accordance with the "Regulations on the Magistracy", approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 2, 2015 No. 36.
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor N.B. Rozigulov has been working as a head of the department since 2011. Hasan Bektanova works as a fashion designer.
Approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 2, 2014 No. 36
REGISTRATION IN MASTER
Chapter I. General Rules
1. This provision is based on the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” and “On the National Training Program”, Presidential Decree “On the preparation and certification of highly qualified scientific and scientific On Introduction of Amendments and Additions to Certain Decrees of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Cabinet Resolution Of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 24, 2012 N UP-4456) “On the further improvement of the magistracy in the system of higher education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, September 10, 2007 No. 190 It is given in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of a master's degree, improve the quality and competitiveness of the staff, improve the quality and competitiveness of the masters in higher education and improve their competitiveness; Masters of higher educational institutions have basic rules and procedures of preparation, criteria and requirements for the content and quality of a master's thesis in accordance with generally accepted international standards.
These rules apply:
Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Graduate School of Business under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
This does not apply to international and foreign higher education institutions that carry out their activities in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, carry out training of masters with regard to their specific activities.
2. The master's degree in a bachelor degree in a particular specialty is at least two years of higher education.
Completion of the master's program is the final state certification for a master's degree.
The organization of training of masters in higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan is carried out according to the scheme in accordance with Appendix N 1 to these Regulations.
3. Training of masters in the relevant specialties is carried out in accordance with the state quotas for receiving grants and payments and acceptance of contracts stipulated by the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in higher educational institutions that have passed state accreditation.
4. Coordination of the preparation of masters in higher education institutions is carried out by the departments of the magistracy together with the departments and deans:organizing and conducting an educational process for masters, assisting them in the quality of their education and training;
conducting educational and research work;
coordination and control of the preparation of masters in all departments of higher educational institutions;
systematic monitoring of the preparation of masters and their future employment, analysis of the preparation of masters and regular reports on them.
5. Secondary and postgraduate education in the field of magistracy is carried out on a contractual basis.
Chapter II Requirements for the preparation of masters
6. General requirements for the preparation of masters are determined by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 343 of August 16, 2001 “On Approval of State Educational Standards for Higher Education”. Requirements for the preparation of masters in a particular specialty are determined by the qualification requirements for the specialties of the magistracy, approved by the competent state governing body of higher education.
independently carry out research, scientific, pedagogical and professional activities in the chosen specialty;
use modern information and communication technologies in professional activities;
to pursue graduate studies at the Institute of Senior Researchers in the specialty corresponding to the master’s degree;
ready to receive additional professional education in the system of retraining and advanced training.
8. The master has the following types of professional activity in the specialty, scientific and scientific-pedagogical training:
scientific and pedagogical;
scientific and creative;
research and experience;
design and technology;
They may also manage production, as well as other activities in accordance with the direction of the bachelor degree.
Chapter III. Rights and duties of students
9. Graduate students:
obtaining knowledge in accordance with modern trends in education, science, culture, technology, economics, social and other fields;
participation in scientific research, conferences and symposia;
present your research papers in scientific journals;
they are not allowed to apply for internships in leading foreign and national educational institutions in accordance with the recommendation of the Academic Council of the university, receiving information;
in the prescribed manner to appeal against the decisions of higher education institutions;
Students are entitled to receive scholarships provided by law, scholarships provided to businesses and individuals who have applied for scholarships and scholarships.
A graduate student may have other rights defined by law or the charter of a higher education institution.
10. Responsibilities of undergraduate students:
the development and acquisition of knowledge provided by the curricula and graduate programs;
the implementation of all types of tasks stipulated by the curriculum on time, as well as the preparation of a master's thesis;
compliance with the requirements of the statute and internal procedures of the university.
An undergraduate student may be assigned to other duties in accordance with the law.
Chapter IV. Organization of the educational process in the magistracy
11. The educational process in the magistracy is based on the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 343 dated August 16, 2001 “On the approval of state educational standards of higher education”, as well as the state authorized to carry out the management of higher education. The special master program approved by the Authority is organized in accordance with the curriculum and program.
12. In coordination with ministries, state committees and departments with higher education institutions, taking into account the features of the educational process and the duration of training (3 years), the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan may make changes and additions to the curricula and programs of some undergraduate specialties .
13. For the organization of the educational process in the magistracy the following requirements are met:
providing universities with scientific and pedagogical staff in the field of magistracy, including professors, associate professors, relevant specialization and areas of training;
theoretical, laboratory classes, research work, including the availability of educational and methodical and material and technical base necessary to prepare them for master's work;
the existence of contracts and agreements between these institutions and higher education institutions (faculties, departments) for the implementation of internships and master's theses in organizations in accordance with the curricula and programs;
the process of preparing undergraduates is carried out by scientific institutions of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, leading scientists in the field of research and design institutes, as well as foreign scientists, highly qualified specialists on a timely basis.
14. The activity of the undergraduate in teaching and methodical, research, practical, internship and preparation of the master's thesis is carried out in accordance with the schedule of the undergraduate in accordance with Appendix N 2 to this Regulation.
15. The content of the curriculum of the student magistracy is developed jointly with the academic director and approved by the vice-rector for academic affairs (deputy director) of the university. A graduate student monthly reports on the implementation of its calendar plan at a meeting of the department.
At the end of each academic semester, the head of the department at a meeting of the relevant faculty (in the department of the magistracy) reports on the implementation of the master’s work plan.
Chapter V. General qualification requirements for teachers engaged in teaching in the magistracy
16. The teacher engaged in teaching activities in the magistracy, in the framework of the educational process:
high level of all types of training;
plans, organizes and supervises educational, scientific and educational work;
manages the process of preparing master's theses for research work and education in the master's program;
organizes and participates in research seminars in the specialty of the department;
organizes student academic seminars;
controls the quality of all types of studies by teachers of the department;
develops standard and working curricula and programs for the relevant specialty of magistracy;
participates in conferences, including international, organized in the directions of scientific research of the department;
organizes and conducts independent work of graduate students;
participates in the development and publication of textbooks and teaching aids for graduate students;
supervises the implementation of the work plan of the student master.
17. For teachers engaged in teaching activities in the magistracy, the following qualification requirements:
have a high level of science and be able to see the theoretical foundations and ways to achieve important results;
develop scientific tasks, conduct research and publish scientific results;
the ability to determine pedagogical areas of activity, taking into account individual characteristics, personal qualities and theses of graduate students;
be ready to use innovative learning technologies that allow masters to acquire knowledge and skills;
formation of pedagogical tasks based on the analysis of pedagogical situations and finding optimal solutions for their solution;
have practical experience in developing innovative courses aimed at developing the skills of graduate students;
continuous learning allows you to improve your knowledge through the systematization and search for information, the ability to use information, communication and multimedia technologies in electronic data processing.
18. The magistracy's pedagogical activity is attracted to a scientific degree (academic degree) and not less than 3 years of continuous scientific and pedagogical (scientific) work, as well as Ph.D or equivalent other scientific degrees.
Chapter VI. The choice of topics and the appointment of the supervisor
19. Master's work is the result of research work carried out on the theoretical and practical knowledge of graduate students in the process of studying and mastering the curriculum.
20. Themes of the master's thesis are formed at the departments of higher educational institutions by employees of departments, scientific institutions of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, employees of research and design institutes of the country.
Subjects of master's work, in principle, focused on current research issues or specific practical problems.
21. The scientific leadership of the master's work includes professors, doctors, associate professors, candidates of science, scientific academies of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, highly qualified and experienced specialists of higher educational institutions, as well as master's, academic or academic titles in the prescribed manner. foreign experts.
In the case of the appointment of a supervisor to an employee who does not work in a higher educational institution, an additional supervisor is appointed to the student.
In the framework of the master's thesis, the same supervisor will be responsible for the same academic qualifications as the supervisor.
22. Work with the supervisor of a master's thesis, supervisor and researcher of one of the institutions of higher education, preparing to study in the magistracy should include a curriculum, which is determined by the plan of personal training. added
A master's student who does not work in a higher education institution is entitled to receive a master's degree to receive a master's degree within one academic year on terms of remuneration in an amount not exceeding 50 hours in the estimated expenses of an educational institution within the limits provided for these purposes .
23. A professor or doctor may conduct a master's thesis up to five, as well as an assistant professor, a PhD and a specialist.
24. The topic of master's theses and their supervisors (scientific consultants), represented by the faculties of the magistracy, discussed by the educational-methodical council of the university or faculties, is presented at the presentation of the vice-rector (deputy director). in the first two months of the first year of study, mainly by order of the rector (director) of the relevant university.
25. The responsibilities of the supervisor include:
create a systematic reference service on possible issues within the research topic;
Participate in the choice of research methods and assist the undergraduate in their research;
control over the timely preparation of the master's thesis on the work schedule and master's thesis;
make a master's thesis for the first defense.
Chapter VII The structure of the master's thesis and requirements for its content
26. The master thesis should consist of the following components:
a brief overview of the master's thesis in two languages (academic and English);
table of contents;
applications (if any).
27. The application must include the following: justification of the topic of the master's thesis and its relevance; object and subject of study; The purpose and objectives of the study; scientific innovations; major research topics and assumptions; review of literature on the research topic (analysis); description of the methodology used in the study; Theoretical and practical significance of research results; description of the business structure.
28. The main part of the master's thesis consists of at least three chapters, sections should be proportional in size and include:
critical analysis of the results of theoretical, practical and experimental studies presented in other sources of research;
research methodology and practical part of the study;
description of the main results of the study with the participation of the undergraduate in the research decision
29. The final part of the master's thesis reveals the scientific and practical significance of the results of all chapters, as well as conclusions on the solution of the problem of scientific research. The summary should not exceed four pages.
30. The master thesis may include materials containing additional information that is directly necessary to describe its content. The volume of the applied part should not exceed one third of the total master's thesis.
31. A master’s student working on a master’s thesis must adhere to professional ethics (plagiarism, falsification and avoidance of false quotes).
32. The text of the dissertation is written on a standard sheet, in which the following rules must be observed:
line spacing -1.5 cm;
top and bottom 2 cm, row head: 3 cm left, 2 cm right;
The interval is from 5 to 6 characters.
It is recommended to write the main text of the thesis in Times New Roman in a Microsoft Word text editor.
33. It is recommended that the master's work be 70-80 pages, with the title, content, list of publications and applications.
34. Master's work is prepared in the language of the magistracy (in a foreign language on the recommendation of the department or the department of the magistracy). Master's work prepared in a foreign language is annotated in the official language. The first defense of such master’s theses is in translation.