THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTITUTE "RESEARCH COMPLEX" ARE:
- Support research and development at the Institute of Applied and Innovative Nature, New Technologies and Technologies;
- research and development work, the creation of new technologies, scientific developments and their implementation in the field of animal husbandry and veterinary medicine;
- Financing an innovative savings account by selling research and development products to clients (customers);
- Provision of methodological assistance for the participation of professors-teachers, doctoral students and independent researchers in various scientific competitions, provision of scientific and technical information, patent and licensing services;
- Organization of an innovative educational, diagnostic and veterinary center, interdepartmental and immunobiotechnological research laboratories with educational and scientific equipment, equipment and other materials;
- organization of scientific seminars and conferences, exchange of information with scientists from leading foreign educational institutions, scientific cooperation.